CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: just curious

Jen62 Views: 2,370
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 674,602

Re: just curious

My dental plan (Canada) actually covered all the costs which I was shocked but thrilled. They wouldn't before so perhaps they are starting to see the truth about mercury. If you have a dental plan, see how old your fillings are and simply ask to have them replaced and with the white ones. Also tell them that you feel it is a health risk and need them removed

I looked for that post recently, as I read it years ago and could not find it again but luckily I implemented it and found success.I have very successfully tried the olive oil and salt. Buy cold pressed, virgin olive oil from the grocery or health food store and regular salt. Put some olive oil in a preferrably glass container, then fill with salt. I put lots of salt so it is a paste. Then rub it into your face, massage it in for a few minutes, then wash it off. When I am having a shower, I do my whole body in it. You won't believe the difference. As I say, you will have a break out (detox) as it cleans, but it is totally worth it if you keep using it, it will quit over time. I use it morning and night. The only thing that has ever made a difference in my Acne and it helped even out the scarring.
I think over time, it could rid me of it forever, and hopefully lose the scars permanently. You can reduce it to once a day once you have the desired effect. I tried Sea Salt but it is too grainy so I am going to try grinding it first. It would probably give far more benefits than regular salt since it is full of minerals.

It is also a combination of lots of water, healthy Diet and exercise to help sweat out the toxins. I think I am one of the unfortunate who detoxes through my face, how lucky!

Good luck and let me know if it works for you.

Jen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)