CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tired of acne and ready to try the natural way (help)!!!

sunfell Views: 2,932
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 674,094

Re: tired of acne and ready to try the natural way (help)!!!

Yes from what I've read this happens a lot when people take Antibiotics . They get Acne in odd places where they never had it before. I believe this is why you see people get Acne on their arms or back (because they've taken Antibiotics ). Acne is bacterial but it is not a foreign invading bacteria. You can infect someone with this bacteria. It is the body's own bacteria that is out of balance because of problems in the environment. Antibiotics change the environment as well. I follow this diet and I've found soymilk to be completely unnecessary. I'll show you why. I eliminate:

Refined grains
Denatured grains
Gluten
Dairy products (including probiotics and soy products with dairy)
alcohol, drugs, medications
heated (cooked or hot pressed) oils
hydrogenated oils
refined oils
cane sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and artificial sweeteners
cooked eggs (raw is ok)
inorganic meats, luncheon meats, pork, and beef

You will see everything that would require a milk substitute must be eliminated, such as cereal grains or pastries. Unless you just like the taste of drinking milk, make sure that you are not allergic to soy and that you do not have a hormonal imbalance that will be aggravated by the phytoestrogens in the soy and make your diet take longer to heal your acne. Soymilk also often has cane Sugar which must be eliminated. Hot sauce is great as long as it does not have any of the eliminated ingredients, such as Sugar or artificial flavors, for now. Once your acne is healed you will be better able to tolerate preservatives and artificial flavorings/sweeteners. Peppers and spicy foods are good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)