CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tired of acne and ready to try the natural way (help)!!!

el sol Views: 2,529
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 674,091

Re: tired of acne and ready to try the natural way (help)!!!

I did take anti-biotics but for a short time and that was about 2 years ago, maybe less. What's weird is that now is when I'm having slight breakouts on places like my arms, which has never happened before.

I did drink A LOT of milk when I was younger. I used to get sort of constipated because I drank milk in every meal I would never drink water only milk and soda, other things besides water. Currently I've eliminated milk from my diet but I don't know what else to take out. I've read the foods that kill and foods that heal thing so I'm trying to make a diet based on that.

What do you think about Soy Milk because that's what I've been drinking as an alternative to 2% Milk? Also, what about hot sauce, I love my mexican culture and eat hot sauce with everything I eat. What do you think? What this affect my Acne or not? Is good?

Well give me some feedback so that I can begin on the natural road to ridding myself of this embarassment that is known as ACNE.

El Sol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.172 sec, (1)