CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I couldn't sleep and can't wait for a response!!!

Views: 9,078
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,668

Re: I couldn't sleep and can't wait for a response!!!

Hi Aunty,

I am sorry I did not reply earlier. Tax appointment was today.

My son's health went down hill greatly last year. During this time we tried diet changes which meant no grains or sugar. We tried dairy for a while but it did not help nor hurt. Our house was so humid and tight it was moldy. I pushed fresh air into it and my son's sinus problems cleared, coughs went away, and we had no wheezing for all last winter. We used a good dose of quercetin, cod liver oil, and some other vitamins every day. The eczema came and went, but with your Burt's bee and the borage became fairly under control, not much of an issue. One time, after swimming in a clorine pool, his skin, as well as my other children's, burned and they did rinse off each time. But the eczema seems to really clear off days after a clorine pool for some reason.

This spring the kids went to clean the tree house which had been resided by my father in law. The drafty tree house was now tight and it became moldy and my asthmatic son was wheezing enough for a breathing treatment. On another time he was exposed to mold from spilled grain on the ground in a "food fight" with his brother. We had no idea what had happened except he was wheezing and I told my wife he had been exposed to mold somewhere. I soon found out when I saw their rubbers and outdoor cloths in the garage which were covered with barley.

Soon my son was hospitalized with croup. I thought asthma, but it was not although croup can bring on asthma. After that his cough never went away and my wife made me go to another asthma doctor or steriod dispenser as I like to call them and we were on advair and singulair. He had a good summer, we cut in half the advair early on and I wanted off all of it.

In my quest to be off steriods and singulair, I went to a doctor this September in Texas who deals with mold exposure among other toxins.

His antibody tests were high to eleven molds and three micotoxins. We are on the antifungal Sporanox going on five-six weeks.

Believe it or not, today his eczema is good now. The bad elbow still shows a little but it is almost gone. The flare up started before we went to the gym, but was really bad that night. How it can heal that fast is nothing short of amazing. That night even his rump cheeks had little dots all over it and today it is perfect skin.

It takes a long time for Sporanox to kill mold, I wonder if after five weeks we are seeing some die off. I was told to give psyllium hulls to help.

My son is a trooper. He takes his cod liver oil(Carlson's) very well. I open an adult vitamin and mix it with Natren's bacteria and MSM mixed with Stevia and vitamin c. The vitamin has most of what you list including alpha lipoic acid which is good for mold exposure. He traded all his Halloween candy in for a toy of his choosing as he did last year. I have not been on quercetin for quite a while but still have some as we had to order a lot of it when we were on full time. Don't know why I quit that.

We now raise our own beef and do not grain feed, only hay,alfalfa, and grass which gives less omeaga 6 in the diet and more CLA, omega 3. I plan to have our own guernsey dairy cow to have raw, full fat, grass fed, A1 protein, milk. Goat milk is similar to it and almost all guernseys and many jerseys produce A1 . Most milk in the store is A2 protein from Holstein and has been altered.

I have found a magnesium chewable and its dose is two a day for adults and I give him one a day above the multi.

The adult multi is six per day for adults and I was giving my son one a day, but have been doing two. I have been doing this for two weeks with two for only two days now. I do take a day off here and there to make sure I am not overdoing it. We eat lots of vegatables and eat Salmon from a mercury free Alaska source from Mercola.

WATER, forgot the water. He drinks a lot of water. It is all we have to drink and he like it. Last spring we did a QXCI machine two or three times and it said he needed more water so we have been trying. We had improved.

Also, last year we went to a naturalpath who I told I had taken care of our mold problem(NOT!) but would like a test anyway. When we got the tests I saw mold was not tested for, only foods. I was half mad at the time and should have had mold tested for since we would have known six months earlier. BTW no food was allergic to him. Just a few foods were in the "yellow zone"

It was my fault because I personally steered the naturalpath away from the mold, but thought we would test for it, I argued with him(and myself) that no one else was sick so how could it be moldy house. That was foolish as were my attempt to bring down our humidity and clean air at the time. Little air cleaners and ionizers should not be sold since they give a false sense that one is doing something when one is not. I would say to someone who may use them to think of heating a home with a table top heater in a big house in Alaska. We had also ran three dehumidifiers full time, three gallons morning and night. Not enough. It should be a Federal law that all houses have air to air exchangers running full time. Some states do require them. Lives could be saved from mold and other indoor pollution.

My son drinks nothing sugary. No chips. He always wants a glass of water at bedtime even though at five, he often does not make it through the night and still wears pull ups at night.

There you have it. Thank you for your time, I am sorry to ramble on like this.
Thank you,

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi Aunty,

I am sorry I did not reply earlier. Tax appointment was today.

My son's health went down hill greatly last year. During this time we tried diet changes which meant no grains or sugar. We tried dairy for a while but it did not help nor hurt. Our house was so humid and tight it was moldy. I pushed fresh air into it and my son's sinus problems cleared, coughs went away, and we had no wheezing for all last winter. We used a good dose of quercetin, cod liver oil, and some other vitamins every day. The eczema came and went, but with your Burt's bee and the borage became fairly under control, not much of an issue. One time, after swimming in a clorine pool, his skin, as well as my other children's, burned and they did rinse off each time. But the eczema seems to really clear off days after a clorine pool for some reason.

This spring the kids went to clean the tree house which had been resided by my father in law. The drafty tree house was now tight and it became moldy and my asthmatic son was wheezing enough for a breathing treatment. On another time he was exposed to mold from spilled grain on the ground in a "food fight" with his brother. We had no idea what had happened except he was wheezing and I told my wife he had been exposed to mold somewhere. I soon found out when I saw their rubbers and outdoor cloths in the garage which were covered with barley.

Soon my son was hospitalized with croup. I thought asthma, but it was not although croup can bring on asthma. After that his cough never went away and my wife made me go to another asthma doctor or steriod dispenser as I like to call them and we were on advair and singulair. He had a good summer, we cut in half the advair early on and I wanted off all of it. I went to a doctor in Texas who deals with mold exposure among other toxins.

His antibody tests were high to eleven molds and three micotoxins. We are on the antifungal Sporanox.

Believe it or not, his eczema is good now. The bad elbow still shows a little but it is almost gone. The flare up started before we went to the gym, but was really bad that night. How it can heal that fast is amazing. That night even his rump cheeks had little dots all over it and today it is perfect skin.

It takes a long time for Sporanox to kill mold, I wonder if after five weeks we are seeing some die off.

My son is a trooper. He takes his cod liver oil(Carlson's) very well. I open a vitamin and mix it with Natren's bacteria and MSM mixed with Stevia and vitamin c. The vitamin has most of what you list including alpha lipoaic acid which is good for mold exposure. He traded all his Halloween candy in for a toy of his choosing as he did last year. I have not been on quercetin for a while but still have some as we had to order a lot of it when we were on full time. Don't know why I quit that.

We now raise our own beef and do not grain feed, only hay,alfalfa, and grass which gives less omeaga 6 in the diet and more CLA, omega 3. I plan to have our own guernsey dairy cow to have raw, full fat, grass fed, A1 protein, milk. Goat milk is similar to it and almost all guernseys and many jerseys produce A1 . Most milk in the store is A2 protein from Holstein and has been altered.

I have found a magnesium chewable and its dose is two a day for adults and I give him one a day above the multi.

The adult multi is six per day for adults and I was giving my son one a day, but have been doing two. I have been doing this for two weeks with two for only two days now. I do take a day off here and there to make sure I am not overdoing it. We eat lots of vegatables and eat Salmon from a mercury free Alaska source from Mercola.

WATER, forgot the water. He drinks a lot of water. It is all we have to drink and he like it. Last spring we did a QXCI machine two or three times and it said he needed more water so we have been trying. We had improved.

Also, last year we went to a naturalpath who I told I had taken care of our mold problem(NOT!) but would like a test anyway. When we got the tests I saw mold was not tested for, only foods. I was half mad at the time and should have had mold tested for since we would have known six months earlier. BTW no food was allergic to him. Just a few foods were in the "yellow zone"

It was my fault because I personally steered the naturalpath away from the mold, but thought we would test for it, I argued with him(and myself) that no one else was sick so how could it be moldy house. That was foolish as were my attempt to bring down our humidity and clean air at the time. Little air cleaners and ionizers should not be sold since they give a false sense that one is doing something when one is not. I would say to someone who may use them to think of heating a home with a table top heater in a big house in Alaska. We had also ran three dehumidifiers full time, three gallons morning and night. Not enough. It should be a Federal law that all houses have air to air exchangers running full time. Some states do require them. Lives could be saved from mold and other indoor pollution.

My son drinks nothing sugary. No chips. He always wants a glass of water at bedtime even though at five, he often does not make it through the night and still wears pull ups at night.

There you have it. Thank you for your time, I am sorry to ramble on like this.
Thank you,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (6)