CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I couldn't sleep and can't wait for a response!!!

aunty Views: 9,244
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,659

Re: I couldn't sleep and can't wait for a response!!!

Hello again,

Occassionally I will read a post that will steal my ability to sleep or to work until the issue is resolved or a satisfactory solution towards healing is addressed. The posting regarding your son is that type of case with me. Water, water, water just keeps nagging at me and won't allow me to rest. His cells are so dehydrated that he can't even produce water to sweat. When he gets hot and his body attempts to do the normal sweating process for cool down and to release toxins out of the body through the skin; instead, (because there is no sweat release), his skin produces the itchy, red eczema rash just beneath the surface of his skin where the toxins remain. The symptoms of eczema, asthma, and the anhidrosis all cry out for water. Water is essential to every organ of the human body. It provides oxygen, keeps the body hydrated, and flushes toxins from the body. It is an essential mineral source and I cannot overstate its importance in the healing of eczema, asthma, anhidrosis and a host of other diseases that affect the body.

A strict attention to a healthy Diet is what will bring about the dramatic healing for which you crave and for which your son desires. I know that no doctors have told you this; because if they had, you would have already implemented it, achieved your success, and I wouldn't be writing you right now. You have established that you are the type of person who sees a problem and doesn't wait for others to come along and rescue you; but instead, you proactively move (take action) to solve the problem and achieve the goal you want. I like that about you. If there ever was a right person for the job of restoring good health to your son, then that person is indeed you, (his father). You proved this with your implementation of the Epsom Salt bath and skin moisturizing regime after his breakout that resulted in the "miraculously" speedy healing you achieved the next day.

What I want to attempt to do is to point you in the direction of achieving complete success with your son's case. I think that you pretty much have the external under control; therefore, the main focus of my concern is on the internal (restoring your son's immune health). I want to direct you to a website, wholehealthmd.com, which lays out a complete lists of the nourishment needs that different diseases require and the food sources that you need to supplement deficiencies and achieve health.

Here is a brief overview:
Eczema nutritional needs - beta carotene, zinc, flaxseed oil (EFA's), omega 3 fatty acids, quercetin, vitamin C, & vitamin E

Asthma nutritional needs - magnesium, quercetin, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin B6, & vitamin C

What is the importance of these nutrients?
-Beta carotene boosts immune health by converting vitamin A (stored in the liver) for function throughout the body. Vitamin A "enhances infection fighting actions of white blood cells (lymphocytes)".

-zinc also boosts immune health

-flaxseed oil contains the essential fatty acids, like omega 3 fatty acid, which have natural anti-inflammatory properties

-quercetin is a natural anti-oxidant that helps neutralize the damaging effects of pollution. This is especially good, due to the airborne allergens that instigate eczema and asthma suffering.

-magnesium "exerts direct action on the bronchial smooth muscle causing the airway to dilate (open up, expand); thus improving breathing."

-vitamin B6 decreases the wheezing effect brought on with asthma suffering.

-vitamin C is a natural antihistamine. "It has been shown to help prevent exercised induced asthma when taken immediately prior to a workout"

-vitamin E is a natural anti-oxidant that helps cells from free radical damage and promotes skin healing.

FOOD SOURCES FOR THESE NATURAL MEDICINES:
Beta Carotene - squash, kale, collard, mustard, spinach, broccoli, sweet potatoes, pink grapefruit, lettuce, carrots

zinc - barley, chicken, oysters, crab, beef, lamb, wheat, turkey

flaxseed oil - flaxseed oil

omega 3 fatty acid - salmon, tuna, trout

quercetin - green cabbage, cranberries, kale, grapes, pears, apples, spinach, garlic, onions, white grapefruit

magnesium - spinach, avocados, barley, almonds, buckwheat, Brazil nuts, oysters, chocolate, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, amaranth, quinoa

vitamin B6 - sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, tuna, salmon, fresh pork, potatoes, turkey, chicken, bok choy, brown rice, avocados, bananas, chick peas, barley

vitamin C - red cabbage, red bell peppers, tangerines & other mandarines, kiwi fruit, oranges, strawberries, potatoes

vitamin E - broccoli, avocados, almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, mangos

All this information and a more detailed list of foods, along with recipes, can be found at the above mentioned wholehealthmd website. Also notice that there are enough food sources within each nutritional supplement that if a person has an allergy to a particular food item, another can be easily selected. For example, I develope a contact allergic (eczema) reaction on my mouth if I eat the fruit, mango. I have no problems with any of the other vitamin E food sources; therefore, I am able to supplement this necessary vitamin through its other food sources.

I started with water and I'm going to end this message with water. I'm aware of kid's love affair with soft drinks, kool aids, and other sugary drinks. These liquids are in no way a substitute for water; and also cause much havoc to the immune health. Salty chips (another kid favorite) also drink up the body's water supply promoting a dehydrating effect. Your son's water supply is being robbed and he is in need of serious refueling. My five year old niece carries her bottled water to school in her lunch every day. We taught them young because we have a history of soft drink addiction in my family.

Of all the many messages I've posted on this site, this is one personal message that I hope you will take and run towards your success.

aunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (3)