CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help Re:Eczema and Sweat

G-man Views: 8,998
Published: 20 y

Please Help Re:Eczema and Sweat

I’m new to these forums but what I have read so far has been a great help.

Iv had eczema since I was a small child; it used to affect my neck and the joints of both of my arms. These were the only areas that I was ever effected by eczema until relatively recently. Now additional to my 'normally affected' areas, I now have blotches off redness down the whole length of my arms, areas of my back and blotches on my stomach and chest.

I believe this has been caused by my increase in physical activity, I play football on both days of the weekend and by the Monday I am as red as a lobster in the effected areas. I will then moisturise regularly that week, my skin will then be about 80-90% clear and pretty much under control until Saturday comes and the cycles starts again.

I have tried various t-shirts under my football kit but it doesn’t seem to help that much. Without the obvious answer of stop playing football is there anything else I can do to try and help clear this up?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)