CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: manipulated

adie32 Views: 2,068
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 665,938

Re: manipulated

oh you poor thing:(

sounds like this guy has an insecurity problem and he himself is blind to that fact. he uses and preys on women to validate his manhood, plain and simple. he needs to know that women find him attractive so he ends up jumping from one relationship to another just because he can.....the poor guy. i really feel very sorry for him because when he grows up, if ever, he will be stuck with only memories of his past and have to think about how aweful he treated his girlfriends. i know i wouldn't want that on my conscience. would you? and i'm sure you won't want to waste years of your life in a Depression over this scumbag because you will also have that to think about years down the road too. i'm sure that if you think back to all the times he screwed with your head, commented about other women, went on trips with other women that you will come to see that he really does have a deep seated insecurity problem. and i mean really think about it........he can't be 100 percent confident with himself, noone is.

i've been in a relationship very similar to yours.......and it went on for 3 years, then 2 years of deep Depression because of it. i DO still think about it once in a while.......it's hard not to and to this day i REALLY wish i could have seen in him what i see in him today.....2 years later, because it just upsets me that i let a guy treat me like crap for so long, so long that i got depressed about it and i lost a LOT of good years of my life because of it.

you just have to realize that you don't have the faults, it was your ex that has the insecurity problem and be glad you were smart enough to figure this fact out on your own, pat yourself on the back for a job VERY well done on your part because you realized this and move on. that's all you can do if you want to come out of this on top. show him that you are one up on him and move on graciously since you now know that he was the one in the relationship who was flawed, not you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)