CureZone   Log On   Join
manipulated

Views: 2,190
Published: 20 y

manipulated

I just recently got out of a horrible relationship. I know that I should, as a dignified individual, just get over it, but for some reason I can't get him out of my head. He was...absolutely horrible, but I was determined to change him for the better. He was a manipulator, and he convinced me to leave my former boyfriend for him. I couldn't have been happier. The first time I saw him when we were dating, I was completely thrilled. Things couldn't have gone better. Gradually, he started acting strange. He seemed distant from me, and he would sometimes even insult me. Now, he was an avid drug user, and I myself had never even touched alcohol, let alone the drugs he was into ( weed, xanax, morphine, etc. ). I couldn't really understand his moods, but I tried as best I could. Things really started going downhill. He even went on a three-day trip to another state with a girl who is known to be a slut, and he only informed me of this a day after he got there. I decided to be completely supportive, and thought he was just trying to have fun. it's not my place to regulate his schedule and whatnot. Gradually, he became cold. And mean. He showed his true colors: he was superficial and selfish. He convinced me to be anorexic for a week because I have some extra chub ( but usually people say I've got some very nice curves. not to be egotistical. ). He made me feel disposable and like a toy he could just use when he wanted some physical contact. I'm a well-known strong preserver in my virginity, but he convinced me to do acts that didn't directly involve sex, but were of sexual nature. He would often comment about how such-and-such a girl is sooo beautiful, and leave me in tears. I just couldn't be good enough for him. No matter how hard I tried, I was far too flawed for his liking. And I couldn't help that. Eventually, he broke up with me. This was about two weeks ago. I've talked to him about it, and he says he couldn't care less. Everyone says this guy's not worth my time, but I can't seem to get over him. I think I may even be in love with him, in some sort of subconcious and twisted way. I just need some advice as to what to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)