CureZone   Log On   Join
reread your own posts your answer lies within

Wrenn Views: 873
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 664,008

reread your own posts your answer lies within

you wan t soem oen fo ryour self: clue he belongs to some one else as a lover and as a father.
he *took * my virginity unless it was rape you had a choice also/ he took nothign you didn't giv eup of ree will i didn't hear those arms beign broken?
i can't bear to be without him... well youdid jstu fine befor eyoumet him and were prbably much happier.. why do you wan tto choose to be sad? youare far too young.. you should be gigllign over wine atpicnic.. thank god you didn't ened up pg also.
i wan tto be with a man that threatens to beat me up if i leave yet he is commited to soem onelese? hmmm this is somethign you love?
i knwo youare not a masochist now !! please
heis the only first realllove? no dear.. he is your first real jerk and he is a real jolly .
wow tha tlvoe jsut makes me so happy and feel so special icna feel the air i breathe so much fresher adn the birds how wonderful the sound i feel my soul take flight whne he is near?
sound slike youare sacred worried adn guilt ridden that is not at all love.
you cant leave there cau seyouneed the work? las ti heard the sadists den was not the only place in town that pays.. employeess. youmean you are willign to continue abusign and torturign your self to stay thee rather thant go soem where to get peace of mind?
why do youwan tt o torture your slef?
i can't see it is making youfeel good?
you sweet sweet girl... he is a creep and you have been used .. you are so young... i know life is not meant for you to be so unhappy when youahve abitity to change it.
the longer you stay the furthere youare becomeing and co dependetn in a severelyhorride relationship
get out whiel youcan.. runas fas t and you can and never look back !! he has no lov efo ryou .. youare his sex toy and he is havign a great deal of fun toyin g with you emotionally and havign control over your lack of life expereince/// he mad ehis choice sin life nad god i pity his wife...she is connected to him now for most all of ther lives cause htey have a child/they have a joitn responsibility.. get out beofr eyouare teh next one.. i seriously would't be surpeiesde if he didnt try to get yo upg purposely if he is alreayda gains tyou leavign him.. he wants that conttrol.. get out.
Ami B. and tahnk god eveyr step you take away form him

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)