CureZone   Log On   Join
seeeing a guy whos got a gal and kids

pinky1985 Views: 854
Published: 21 y

seeeing a guy whos got a gal and kids

i am 18 and have been seeinga guy of 24 for the last year,the problem is he is living with his girlfreind and too kids,i supppose you could say i was at a very low cpoint in my life and turned too him ,he showed me so much love and attention ,i feel madlky in love with this guy,so much so i have lost my virginity to this man, triouble is i know how wrong this is and before i met him i would never have got myself into this satupid situation,how do you get over your gfirst love,i still have to see this guy every weekend at work,it breaks my heart,i i know she would be hurting alot more if she found ou,i dont want too hurt any more ,i think of him all the time,he means alot to mew but i know its wrong to keep seeing him.i dont know what to do or how i even begin to get over someone who has taken so much away from me,i find it sao hard to move on ,i ve got so much low self confiedence threw other problems i havew, i didnt mean for things too happen this way,i keep pushing him awayfrom me,yet he wudnt take no for an answer,never loved asnyone like i love him,its tearing me apart,i know many of you reading this must think im a complete bitch and yes i have though about it from ythe girlfriends point of view,ivbe cried many of times over this man,ive tried to let go of him,yet everytime i see him and work the feelings come back,he has this special hold over me,where i just go back to him,its such a mess ,i wana move on meet someone single and unnatached yet this guy is holding me back,hes threated guys that come anywhere near me,and seems very protwective, i dsont know what to do im so hung up on this one guy,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)