CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: boyfriend problems

Wrenn Views: 1,055
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 664,027

Re: boyfriend problems

you said things were fine until youhad to take on caring fo ryour parents.
i am sure he is comming off as selfish but lets face facts..
i don't think you taking care of your parents now for who knows how long was soem thign eiterh of youevne considered.
is this goign to be a premanent thing? is it the only alternative? will you ever geta break? thses are questiosn you need to deal with / wheter your boyfirne dis in your life or not.. will youstart to resent never havign personal tiem if contiune it he current staus 10 eyar sform now?
when will you get a break a rest and how are you goign to stucture your life form here?
only you knwo the answers to these things.. bu ti am sure your parents dont expect you to be a servan t to them either that lacks dignity fo rthme and a guilt trip alos...
feelin gliek a burdne on their child.
is it possible that youcan arrangeper day to ahve a completely objective neutral person *baby sit* them for x hours.. cause your sister and youare goign to end up bitign each other too if neithe rof youhave a break to liv eyour own free lives also.
i disagree with nursin ghomes... unless really needed for medical care.. but i also disagree with yougivign up your life to service your folks no matter hwo much you love them or how much you feel it is yoru repsonsibility ..you will get burnt out.. if dont get workign on a realistic paln
share you ideas with yoru boyfirned if you still wan t him..
waht may appear selfish to you may relaly jstu be his wonderign what in teh world? aare we both goign to spen drest of our livestakign care of your folks? wne he might be thinking he wanted soem tiem with you befo reyouahd babies etc... it is normal for a guy to want to hav eyou to himslef/ be flattered..jealously can be a terrible thign bu tit can also be the glue that binds..
has he mistreate dyou ? obviouslynot ... you said he was everything you wanted in a guy.. unles syouwere lying to your slef...
maybe waht you are findign ahrd to accept is that he is staign thign s you might alreayd be tring to deal with in your own mind...
can you honestly tell me tha tyou plan to spend rest of your life every other day spent solely on carign fo ryour parnets? tha ti s pretty martyrd there in anyone.
you lov eyour fols and thy lov eyou.. you do not hav eto prov eto the world or to yourslef or anyone that love by giving up a lif eof your own.
wha twillyou do when youahve kids and they say hey mom we nee dyou we need osme tiem with you ? will youcall tehm selfish too?
he hasa valid caus eof concern and maybe jstu not puttin g it forward int eh best way/ or youare takign it wrong way defensively.. do you really want to drop him becuse he wants the woman he love s to fidn soem personal tiem for him also? and you probably need soem one to give you soem pamperign right now anyhow..there is no better affirmation of life after a death then aman an d woamn inlove evne jstu having time alon e to hodl each other in silence and re touch base on theri bond... he is nervous he is scared jstu as you his world has been altered also..you boht nee dot get together and 8) like the leaf clings to the tree...
oh my darling clin gto me ..
for our love is liek the wind,... and wild is the wind...
wild is the wind..
get out your emotions...he is in your hayride too !!he is jstu as scared and vulnerbale as youar e right now..
you can't tell me he invested 2 year so f his life with out sicenere feeligns for you .
Ami B.
my sympathatises fo ryour situation and that you find a good resolution fo ryou , your sister, your parents and your boyfriend
i knwo i sound mean and harsh it is my manner of word speak
and my typing is still rough form ole head injreuis when tired.believ eme i am not as mean as i might have come off on this topic.. 8)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)