CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: boyfriend problems

mtnndeww Views: 939
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 664,027

Re: boyfriend problems

This is an easy one...take the wise words from one "looking from the outside in"...guys and gals who show their bad sides during the dating phase 92 OUT OF 100 TIMES are WORSE when they marry. Cold, hard truth. It won't get better. Selfishness now only gets worse with age later. If that's what you want out of your life, then walk down that aisle. I won't even comment on buying property with boyfriends and other "unmarrieds" because you know what I'd say. Next is that you stated "other people think we're the perfect couple..."? Your life has nothing to do with how others "think". Screw them! Your life is your life! Selecting an incorrect life partner is easily one of the biggest blunders women make. It literally ruins women and their future family. Are you that stupid? Are you that insecure? That Desperate? Only you can answer all three. If a deceased brother whom you dearly loved isn't enough reason for a boyfriend to show compassion, nothing else will either. You've got my answer...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)