CureZone   Log On   Join
boyfriend problems

Views: 1,069
Published: 21 y

boyfriend problems

I really need some advice about my relationship with my boyfriend.... Let me start from the beginning.

We have been dating for over 2 years and we have been inseperable, like always together always talking... I couldn't wait to see him and vice versa. We talked about marriage and I know he totally wants to marry me and he is the perfect guy for me, he's handy around the house, so considerate, goodlooking, caring, loving.

A few months ago my brother passed away at the age of 22 and I have taken over a new responsiblity of taking care of my parents, they are so unable to do anything for themselves so my sister and I are always here to care for them. He doesn't seem to understand that I can't be with him all the time now and that I have done alot of growing up in the last few months that he hasn't. The more time I spend away from him the more I don't want to be with him all together. He is not someone that I can talk to about anything, he doesn't understand that my parents are having a hard time dealing with the death of my brother, I have just found all these things taht I just can't stand about him.

But in everyones eyes we are the "perfect couple" and I feel like I have to live up to that... we bought a house together (not living in it, just for investment) which makes everything all that much harder. I really like his family and I wouldn't want them to think less of me... I am in this really hard position because I really do care for him and I don't want to hurt him, but I just dont think that I can have a boyfriend at this point in my life... There are so many things riding on this relationship that if its ended, friendships will be effected as well.

If anyone has any kind of advice please let me know.. or a story of a similar feeling ... I know the easy thing would be to break up with him in a nice way and remain friends, or just to take a break, but its really not that easy... I am so confused and stressed about this that I am going crazy!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)