CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone with positive skin effects from flushes ?? Anyone at all ?????

John Cullison Views: 14,213
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 66,094

Re: Anyone with positive skin effects from flushes ?? Anyone at all ?????

*giggle*

I hadn't thought about the stigma thing. Sorry. *grin*

Yeah, I was thinking fungus. It sounds like it from the definitions I saw on dictionary.com. You might try Tea Tree oil, straight from the bottle, if it really is a fungus. Just beware that it will dry your skin out if used for long.

We, here, can definitely tell you that sticking with the liver cleanse works -- but not necessarily for psoriasis. Again, sorry.

To be perfectly clear, I don't attribute my gains so far to just the liver flush. I've been working actively on cleaning myself up for more than three months, including parasite cleansing, colon cleansing, liver flushes, herbal supplementation, herbal detox and fortification, elimination of certain things... My success hasn't had a single factor, unless you consider the entire program as a whole. And my journey toward health has been a long time coming, step by step, one change at a time.

I use milk thistle seed, for example, regularly (along with other herbs, such as red clover and dandelion) in a tea and in capsules of my own devising to help my liver along. I've been diligent about getting flax seed oil to make sure that I get my omega-3's. I no longer use shampoo (instead using my wife's homemade soap and scrubbing real hard -- darn dandruff). I switched to teas from coffee (although I do have a cup of coffee, on average, once a week). I rarely drink sodas any more. I eat a lot more fruit and vegies. I use more organic products. I eat a lot less sugar. I avoid Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) and NutraSweet. I take tribulus and saw palmetto for "guy health" (heh). I do maintenance parasite cleansing. I will continue to do liver flushes. I still take colon cleansing herbs once in awhile to help give my system a kick (although this has been dropping off, since I still have a bowel movement most mornings, plus one per meal...). I get outside more often, but I don't wear sunscreen. I use Colloidal Silver . I take an hGH releaser (basically amino acids known to help stimulate the release of hGH). I get extra minerals into my diet (especially magnesium and chromium and, since I've never been a bit salt eater, iodine). I'm getting a zapper... I've averaged about one fast food burger per month lately, whereas, last summer, I averaged five per week.

No single element of these changes I've undertaken over the last couple of years, or those that I will continue to undertake, can be attributed to my little successes. While each change is, by itself, somthing I consider positive, just one change, just one thing, by itself, will not make a massive difference.

The changes are occurring a lot more rapidly now. The first real change occurred thanks to Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) and NutraSweet, years ago, and the changes have been accelerating since then. When I feel something needs changing, I look around and figure out what it is that's nagging at me, and I make that change. (Sometimes, it's not a nag, it's an urge or a craving.) I would never have managed any of this if I had tried to solve everything at once -- it's too much to change at one time.

So, my advice to anyone would simply be to seek health, and to keep seeking it. Find the one thing you can change today, and make that change. When something else you can change makes its way into your awareness, change it or do it or stop doing it or whatever.

Seek health, and the illness falls away. Attack illness, and you just make illness all the more real.

*grin*

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)