CureZone   Log On   Join
Psoriasis: Has anyone gotten relief from liver flush? Or Parasite cleanse?

Views: 14,858
Published: 22 y

Psoriasis: Has anyone gotten relief from liver flush? Or Parasite cleanse?

As I write this, it is the next morning of my 2nd liver flush. My first one, 2 weeks ago, produced a lot of stones by this time, and I could definitely feel the difference in my energy level and mental clarity after it was all over. So far this time, I have passed only one rather large stone but nothing else. Also, I have not noticed any change in my Psoriasis condition in the 2 weeks since my first flush, even though I had read somewhere that it could be related to liver problems. I did not do a parasite cleanse prior to doing the liver flushes, even though I'm sure I have some kind of parasite. I have noticed the "rice" in my stool that I believe is talked about on this website somewhere. Could this "rice" worm have anything to do with psoriasis?

Does anyone have any insight as to what exactly causes psoriasis? This has caused me a lot of embarassment the last 10 years as well as not being able to wear shorts and short-sleeved shirts in summer. And I would like to get rid of it this summer if possible. I have been to dermatologists and all they do is prescribe topical creams that cost a fortune and you have to constantly use it to see any results. And I don't want to be chained to a tube of cream the rest of my life. Please Help!! Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)