CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eczema around mouth?

aunty Views: 34,676
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,557

Re: Eczema around mouth?

Hello,

My youngest sister has used Borage Dry Skin Therapy lotion by Shikai on her face for skin care and it has healed her eczema skin flareups with much success. This is a natural, fragrance free lotion containing borage oil and aloe. Burt's Bees lip balm is another good product for the mouth area that you may want to consider as well. Both of these product lines can be found at Whole Foods Market, a national health food chain in the United States.

In addition to eating healthier, you should also consider a cleanse. In particular, you want to look for one that addresses parasite cleansing. I recommend the Internal Cleanse system by Nature's Medicine, due to my personal experience in using this particular cleansing system. If this is your first time cleansing, everything in this particular system is already laid out for you. It was also good in that it promoted regular bowel movements without interfering with your daily routine. The flushing would take place in the mornings after a night sleep and didn't leave me confined to a bathroom all day. I ignorantly thought that cleansing my system or a flush would leave me confined to a bathroom all day; which is why I was apprehensive about doing one unless I had the time off from work to commit to it. However, my apprehension carried less weight than my need to rid my body of parasites and I committed to the cleansing. To my surprise, it went a lot better than I had expected and I was pleased with my choice of a cleansing system. The reason that I'm stressing a cleanse with you is due to your described regions of breakout. Your description indicates parasites or candida and this is the reason for my suggestion of a cleanse.

Going back to your skin care, you may want to consider a change in your makeup line as well. Burt's Bees has a natural makeup line; and there is also a line of makeup advertised on television Bare Minerals or Bare Essentials (I've forgotten the name) that may serve to be a better option for your skin. Remember that it is the skin that needs treating, not the eczema. Therefore, if you find the right skin care (all natural, vitamin & mineral enriched), the skin cells will be replenished and begin the healing process. Also, purchase disposable makeup applicators and get rid of your current applicators, due to the fact that they are probably carrying bacteria, as evidenced in your breakout.

My oldest niece has lived free of eczema flareups for five years now. The reason that this is so incredible is due to the fact that she has been diagnosed with atopic eczema (hereditary eczema) for which they say there is no cure. The success was achieved without the use of medications, but with the use of good skin care, good nutrition, and identification of her allergen/irritants for elimination from her environment. I don't care what the doctors have told you or what you've heard all your life; you can be healed of eczema and live free of the suffering for the rest of your life. That is my opinion based upon the evidential facts of my life observed in the skin of my three beautiful nieces.

aunty
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hello,

My youngest sister has used Borage Dry Skin Therapy lotion by Shikai on her face for skin care and it has healed her eczema skin flareups with much success. This is a natural, fragrance free lotion containing borage oil and aloe. Burt's Bees lip balm is another good product for the mouth area that you may want to consider as well. Both of these product lines can be found at Whole Foods Market, a national health food chain in the United States.

In addition to eating healthier, you should also consider a cleanse. In particular, you want to look for one that addresses parasite cleansing. I recommend the Internal Cleanse system by Nature's Medicine, due to my personal experience in using this particular cleansing system. If this is your first time cleansing, everything in this particular system is already laid out for you. It was also good in that it promoted regular bowel movements without interfering with your daily routine. The flushing would take place in the mornings after a night sleep and didn't leave me confined to a bathroom all day. I ignorantly thought that cleansing my system or a flush would leave me confined to a bathroom all day; which is why I was apprehensive about doing one unless I had the time off from work to commit to it. However, my apprehension carried less weight than my need to rid my body of parasites and I committed to the cleansing. To my surprise, it went a lot better than I had expected and I was pleased with my choice of a cleansing system. The reason that I'm stressing a cleanse with you is due to your described regions of breakout. Your description indicates parasites or candida and this is the reason for my suggestion of a cleanse.

Going back to your skin care, you may want to consider a change in your makeup line as well. Burt's Bees has a natural makeup line; and there is also a line of makeup advertised on television Bare Minerals or Bare Essentials (I've forgotten the name) that may serve to be a better option for your skin. Remember that it is the skin that needs treating, not the eczema. Therefore, if you find the right skin care (all natural, vitamin & mineral enriched), the skin cells will be replenished and begin the healing process. Also, purchase disposable makeup applicators and get rid of your current applicators, due to the fact that they are probably carrying bacteria, as evidenced in your breakout.

My oldest niece has lived free of eczema flareups for five years now. The reason that this is so incredible is due to the fact that she has been diagnosed with atopic eczema (hereditary eczema) for which they say there is no cure; and this success was achieved without the use of medications, but with the use of good skin care, good nutrition, and identification of her allergen/irritants for elimination from her environment. I don't care what the doctors have told you or what you've heard all your life; you can be healed of eczema and live free of the suffering for the rest of your life. That is my opinion based upon the evidential facts of my life observed in the skin of my three beautiful nieces.

aunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (3)