CureZone   Log On   Join
TODDLERS MOUTH - I HOPE YOU ARE STILL HERE NIDDLE NODDLE

cananyonehelpme Views: 24,877
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,454

TODDLERS MOUTH - I HOPE YOU ARE STILL HERE NIDDLE NODDLE

OH MY GOODNESS!
I suffered like this as a little girl. Exact same symptoms - almost a wet redness about 1/2 inch around my mouth - I looked like a clown, a very unhappy one at that. Your poor little mite! It was really agonising - water on it was so painfull, I licked my lips all the time, and hid my face.

My parents were both Doctors and my mouth was treated with all sorts rubbish for years - to find out myself that.......

The ONLY thing that healed it (and altogether) was LIPSALVE, used all over the redness. I always have one about me, (even still and it cured me so many years ago) I used Lypsyl, its very gentle and waxy - its the layer of heavy wax that soothes immediately and makes it go away (vaseline NOT good), apply such a chapstick as often as you can to begin with.

I know it sounds almost too simple to be true (can't believe my parents never tried it!) but I think it will stop altogether with a lipsalve - I'll bet my best hat on it!

Please do let me know how you get on, or email me anyway as I can share my own experience and knowledge with this complaint:

amandaATsliceinteractiveDOTcoDOTuk

I REALLY HOPE YOU READ THIS - AMANDA xxxxx
Steroids will do nothing but irritate this, and diets won't impact in my experience, you need to calm the pain right now or it will just get bigger. Lipsalve is safe, are you in the UK and can get some Lypsyl? I'm praying you will read this as I'm just so sure I my experience might help your little boy!!!
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Oh My GOODNESS! This forum is amazing to me as I see how many other people suffer.

I suffered like this as a little girl. Poor little might!
My parents are DOCTORS and my mouth was treated with rubbish for years - to find out myself that.......

The ONLY thing that stopped it was LIPSALVE. I always have one on me (I have Lypsyl, its very gentle and waxy). I know it sounds almost too simple but it will stop with a lipsalve!

Please do let me know how you get on

amandaATsliceinteractiveDOTcoDOTuk

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)