CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Toddlers severe eczema around mouth

Niddlenoddle Views: 24,763
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,470

Re: Toddlers severe eczema around mouth

Hi Aunty,
Thanks for the info. We can't get Burts Bees here I have to ordere it from the U.S. I will go online. I am well aware of the toothpaste scandal. Fluoride, SLS, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate etc. I never use any of these on my kid. Or in him if I can help it! In this country the government fluoridates a lot of the drinking water. We are lucky and get our water from our own private supply.His dental problem is hereditary. His upper rigtht incisor erupted as a bifid tooth (split tooth)when he was 9 months. It was two spindly crowns on one root. Needless to say the crowns were so thin, like needles, they snapped off and now he has a brown stump. In this country the dentists won't extract kids deciduous teeth unless causing a severe problem. My husband had a dental condition of too many teeth and had to have lots of spare ones extracted as a child.Apparently it's the same gene. We are hoping his adult teeth will be O.K.
I went to our local health store but all the toothpaste had fluoride or SLS in. So I am dry brushing him at the mo(better than nothing)His teeth are in good condition as he gets a good wholefood diet and hardly ever any candy or strong fruit juice.I am going to the docs with him again this morning and there is fire in my belly. I am angry they keep prescribing steroids for a condition where they are contraindicated. They are just quacks as far as I am concerned.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)