CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good Point

zule Views: 2,375
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 628,650

Re: Good Point

PS..

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

I really prefer do not judge. It is what THE SAVIOR Lord Jesus Christ have said and my understanding is that he is higher than Paul. I have to Follow JESUS before anybody else.

In the case that there isnot more choice and there is a dispute that has to be judged, I let the right people with enough preparation and time to judge to be the judge.

So I follow what Jesus have said. I do not like to judge because I do not know if I have a plank in my eye and I am looking at the sawdust on my brother.

It is different to guide than to judge. I prfefer to guide and to teach with patiente and understanding.

Thanks and love

Zule

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)