CureZone   Log On   Join
balance

Ready2Rapture Views: 2,446
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 628,596

balance

1 Cor. 5:11-13
But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.
What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to JUDGE THOSE INSIDE? God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you".

1 Cor. 6:2-3
Do you not know that the saints will JUDGE THE WORLD? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!

1 John 4:1
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but TEST the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

1 Timothy 5:20
Those who sin are to be REBUKED PUBLICLY, so that the others may take warning.

2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; CORRECT, REBUKE and encourage-- with great patience and careful instruction.

Titus 1:13
This testimony is true. Therefore, REBUKE THEM SHARPLY, so that they will be sound in the faith.

Hebrews 12:5
"...My son, do not make light of the Lord's DISCIPLINE, and do not lose heart when he REBUKES you, because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)