Re: Autism in the absence of MMR vaccine

aluna Views: 3,239
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 62,837

Re: Autism in the absence of MMR vaccine

I have LOTS of questions!

Who did this study?
Who paid for this study?

If this study is correct, it is quite compelling that MMR is not a cause at all, however, with the rates of autism increasing after 1991, just what caused that to happen?

Could we parents ingest pesticides, chemicals, etc. via air or water, that alter our genes that are then passed on to our off spring?

Can Aspartme intake by the parent cause autism in their children?

Can it be the mercury in our Amalgam fillings that poison us be passed on in the womb?

Is it the fumes from the plastic coatings on baby mattresses that are released from the baby's body heat?

Is it the chemicals in baby lotions or diaper creams?

Why do so many babies develop normally and then become autistic as toddlers?

I worked with a women who had three grown sons, all autistic, but functional. How can that happen to one family? The father was very abusive, and that lead me to think that he was toxic in some way and his genes affected his children.

Sorry for all the questions. I'll be a granny soon and this is my first, and the health of this child is of great concern to me with the epidemic of autism I am seeing. I don't normally post to this forum, but an email from curezone led me here to this report and I have yet to read the posts on here, but I will when time allows.

Aluna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)