CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Addendum ..

shelleycat Views: 1,121
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 622,849

Re: Addendum ..

Garcia you rogue!!! Asking for a reading anonymously, that's so cool! LOL!

Hmm... how you can use/express your competition in a positive way... I like competing against myself best. Like when I do yoga, I look at others to see where I could be, but I track my own progress and expect to improve. I do the same thing with games. a lot of my friends get into the kind of Internet games where you play against the entire world who's logged into that game, to trade and set up cities on planets etc. I think they're chaneling/subliminating their competitive drives, as most of them have quite basic, every-day jobs.

Indigo Children is a concept introduced by Lee ... oh lordy I frget his last name... but he channels an intelligence called Kryon.

Indigo Children - and this is a phemonena child care workers have really noticed - are children who wanted to incarnate now to help with the change from Piscean dynamics to Aquarian dynamics. Since we did not blow ourselves up, which was a major possibility, the planet as a whole has evolved right on schedule. The IC are to help with that as peacemakers etc. They will often get in the middle of fights to end them peacably.

They are naturally kingly, with an inherent sense of self esteem, and don't find authority figures anything to fear or just accept as being better than them. thus they hate waiting in line or being told what to do, even by their parents! They like to be offered choices instead. They come into their lives with no karma from previous lives, basically.

There's a book about them you can order from amazon.com or from kryon.com. Kryon's website has a bit of info on them, or a link to an Indigo Children website, I forget which.

Hope that answers your questions! Let me know if I missed any. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)