CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks Shelly - you're a star!

Views: 1,211
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 622,839

Thanks Shelly - you're a star!

Shelly,
I have to say I'm a skeptic. But I'm pretty impressed with the reading.

What do you mean there's no 27 month??!! ;-)

>So you had a very impulsive childhood with possibly a lot of injuries, especially head injuries!

Not true. Only ever suffered minor injuries - probably less than the average child. I wouldn't call myself impulsive as a child (or now).

> This means you will be an enigma - someone who needs to make up their own mind, probably will be at odds iwth the belief systems in their main culture, might even ultimately live in a culture other than the one they were born in. You should at the very least visit different cultures. Your spirituality will become quite important to you, and quite individual.

Spot on. I'd give 10/10 for that, maybe even 11/10. Very much at odds with both the culture I live in and the culture inherited from my parents. Don't like following crowds. Very much my own person.

> Your life lesson # is 36/9, so ultimately you must be the grand humanitarian, philanthropist, democrat. Chances are good that you're an Indigo Child.

Hmmm. Don't know what to make of that. What is an "Indigo Child" if you don't mind me asking?

> You'll feel a lot of energy this year, try to ground it in a good hobby or meditation rather than just partying.

I'm hoping so Shelley! I always ground myself in both hobbies/meditation. I'm not the partying type. I hope some of that energy comes my way ...

> Beware of gambling

Never gamled in my life. Don't plan to.

Thanks very much for doing my reading. I really enjoyed that - I hope you did too. If you can elaborate further I'd be really interested.

Thanks again Shelly - p.s. you were spot on with nationality!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)