CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey Brits - mm - dd - yyyy please! :)

shelleycat Views: 1,241
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 622,834

Hey Brits - mm - dd - yyyy please! :)

Okay, I'm going to assume you were born August 27 1972 since there is no 27 month LOL! :)

There's an interesting symetry between your challenge numbers and pinnacle numbers. I'm not an xpert on pinnacle timing yet, but I find it fascinating that you're supposed to be doing things that you were just challenged on. That means that if you conquer your challenges, you can take that depth and strength and apply it to some pretty major goals.

Your challenges are 1/8/7/7

The 1 challenged you most until you were 18, the 8 until middle age. So you had a very impulsive childhood with possibly a lot of injuries, especially head injuries! LOL! Then you were challenged to be competitive, either in business or sports - or both.

the 7 challenge is an interesting one and blankets your entire adult life. This means you will be an enigma - someone who needs to make up their own mind, probably will be at odds iwth the belief systems in their main culture, might even ultimately live in a culture other than the one they were born in. You should at the very least visit different cultures. Your spirituality will become quite important to you, and quite individual.

Your life lesson # is 36/9, so ultimately you must be the grand humanitarian, philanthropist, democrat. Chances are good that you're an Indigo Child.

This is a 5 year for you, so it's a great year for short trips, moving, and changing jobs. If you do want to move or change jobs, chances are it will happen in May or September. You'll feel a lot of energy this year, try to ground it in a good hobby or meditation rather than just partying. Beware of gambling.

Hope that makes sense! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)