CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: eczema in baby

jasminewwk Views: 6,345
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,197

Re: eczema in baby

Dear Aunty and all,

Thank you very much for your good and kind advices. I have started to use goat milk and apply an organic oil: Baby Palm. It seems better for the last 4 days. I have also used Neem soap (have you heard of it) for bath. The swelling parts starts to flatten and dry up. I do not know whether it is due to healing, there are scalings on the old eczema area and Christy(my baby's name) will scratch her face, ears and legs very hard whenever she finds a chance.

I will also order the Borage dry skin therapy and oatmeal bath as recommended by Aunty. But since I live in Hong Kong, It may be quite costly to deliver. I wonder if there is any shop you know in Hong Kong which I can check for these organic products. The one I have just learnt does not have Oatmeal bath.

Besides, Chrity has very severe Craddle cap problem. Her head is so dried up and there are terrible flares from her scalp. We use olive oil to soak before bath and apply Camelia(?spelling) oil on her head, but it only helps a little bit.

I really want to help Christy recover because I can't bear to watch her suffering. When I read all your emails, I am almost in tears as you have offered much hope for me.

Dear Aunty, please do not blame the doctors also. My husband is also a doctor and they prescribed steroids because they do not know other more effective methods and not because they want to earn more profit. Now I am really grateful for his support for me to try these natural products now.

Thank you very much,
Jasmine
P.S. I am quite confused if I need to reply the same to Eczema support group as the memebers there have also helps me a lot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)