CureZone   Log On   Join
eyelid dermatitis

shayna Views: 42,956
Published: 20 y

eyelid dermatitis

A couple of months ago I developed eczema on my left eyelid just below my eyebrow right on top of the colored part of my eye. I scratched and rubbed it a little and then put a mild cortisone on it. Shortly therafter that area started to develop an extra fold. At first I thought it was an allergy and tried hot compresses, removing wool clothing, mold etc. This did nothing to help. Since then I have gone to two dermatologists ( a couple of the best guys in the LA area) who said it was just contact dermatitis and prescribed Elidel and cortisone which I have been applying 4 times a day.
In the mornings my eyelid would look normal and throughout the course of the day it would dry out and start to have that extra fold again even though I kept up with the medication.It would also feel tight with a pulling feeling toward my nose and this feeling would worsen after eating a big dinner. It has now been 3 weeks and I am very, very frustrated and anxious about my problem. It seems to take 2 steps forwad and then a step back. It is starting to depress me so if anyone has had this experience please please if you could offer any advice.
Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)