CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Use your brain!!!!

zacharys_attic Views: 2,286
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 614,524

Re: Use your brain!!!!

O.K. I don't like forums, but I came across this one and had to respond to this one. I have been getting Chiropractic treatment for the last 5 years - I even worked for one for over a year - one just like you referred too. A Life or Body by God type Chiropractor - the belief is that by keeping your spine free of subluxation your body then has the ability to heal and keep itself well the way God designed your body to do. Chiropractic FIRST, Medicine SECOND and Surgery LAST……

I do feel for your loss it is always hard to loose someone you love, but, did you ever stop to research how long he lived BECAUSE of his Chiropractic treatment? That while he died at 79 his last few years did not involve tests, chemo, radiation and a total lack of a quality life? If not for Chiropractic he may have gotten his cancer at a much younger age, it may have spread much more quickly, and he could have died much younger?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)