CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beautiful with excema at 18wks.....help

alicja Views: 5,983
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,070

Re: Beautiful with excema at 18wks.....help

I have eczema since I was a baby. And I know that if I sweat during the night I will have a flare-up next morning. So I always have low enough and high enough temperature set, so I don't sweat, too low temp makes me sweat as well as dry air.
I read in Redbook advice that if your kid has any rash problems avoid "no tears formulas".
Also, all cosmetics even baby ones have some stuff which can make your boy sick. My mom used to wash all my clothes in some natural soap with no fragrances, etc. I was getting baths in cooked starch or with cooked oatmeel.
I used all the creams there are, and they heal the rash, didn't like Elidel either. I use Elocon ocasionally when I really need it. Also I was prescribed Zyrtec - allergy medicine and it helped.
General advice would be to avoid any synthethic stuff. Read "safe shoppers bible'. It is about unsafe cleaning supplies and cosmetics, foods.
After visiting this web page I switched to natural cosmetics, and Aubrey Organics has stuff I like. they have baby cosmetics. I am pretty sure there are some baby foods which maybe organic etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)