CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My girlfriend was wearing diapers.

Tracey Views: 22,622
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 602,154

Re: My girlfriend was wearing diapers.

Anthony!

Good to hear from you - are you back from your excursion?

Well - I had to laugh out loud when I read about the sound that your girlfriends diapers made when you put your arm around her waist! ha ha. Boy o boy.

Wow - so you've got quite the theme running in your dreams!

School (higher learning)
Directions and trying to get somewhere (last time you had a map)
Food - aaaah...This time I'm thinking that the food thing is related to your Mother. Nourishment. Nurturing. You turned it down...? ....because there was no one to eat with...Hmmmmmm.

(I know you're an excellent interpreter of your own dreams, so I'm just going to point out some symbols that strike me)

But...the girlfriend with the diapers!!!?? What were your feelings toward her? Did you feel anything for her? Why did you put your arm around her? Just because she attached herself to you...was that reason enough to play along? (questions, question!) Why is this female...a baby? I mean, only babies wear diapers, right? So this would show her as immature or infantile, undeveloped - or in early development...babies need nurturing...Hmmm...

It's interesting that this dream of yours has a couple of elements that I've had in my dreams too! Like the Honoring ceremony....and the paper with the check boxes, initiated by someone who's face you can't see...And I am a total Francophile! Societe de Nostradamus!? Ooooh. I actually stayed in a small chateau that was owned by Nostradamus' grandson, while in France.

Anyway...we've had so many interesting similarities in our dreams (and 9-ness) that I had to mention those things above...

So...why the French language, I wonder? And, wow, if you were asked if you want to join the Societe de Nostradamus...that might mean that your pschic/intuitive 3rd Eye abilities might be getting stronger and stronger! Amazing.

Freemasons? Secret Society? Sounds interesting...Did the Freemasons actually spring from the Rosicrucians...? Which sprung from the Alchemists? Wondering....thought I read something about that once, but am not sure...

I'd love to know what you make of these dreams and how they were answers to your question...

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)