CureZone   Log On   Join
My girlfriend was wearing diapers.

ayehasherayeh Views: 31,683
Published: 21 y

My girlfriend was wearing diapers.

Sorry if there is a lack of detail here. I lost quite a bit of this dream as I was trying to recall upon awakening when I received an early phone call.

Anyway I am returning to school again (this is a theme of many of my dreams) it seems to be after a long scheduled break. I return to the hallways very eager to undertake my studies. I navigate a very narrow spiral staircase downstairs to a hallway with rows of lockers. I fear that I may not remember the combination to my locker because of my time away. The locker combo comes right away once I say "locker combination please". I wonder why so few people
are in the hallway. I go to an auditorium to see some entertainment scheduled for our return to school. 2 famous athletes are supposedly honoring us selected students. I am sitting with a girl I recognize from high school. She was not a close friend just someone I partied with. She was very popular also. She was attaching herself to me as my girlfriend, even though reference was made to her boyfriend who was at home. She was wearing diapers under her jogging suit which made that plastic diaper sound everytime I put my arm around her waist. We watch the athletes do a tribute for whatever we were honored with and marvel at how unprepared they were and how unprofessionally they acted. We left the auditorium my "new girlfriend" was waddling down the hall in her diapered jogging suit, and I was handed a long scroll of parchment paper by someone off screen. (What I mean by that is it was as if I was watching a movie screen and someone from outside the range of camera handed me something I could not see his face or body only hands. When the parchment was unrolled I saw an application of sorts with checkboxes. The voice of the handee asked in french if I would like to join societe du Nostradamus (I don't know french but he spoke in french and I understood). I looked at the long list of questions one read "are you adverse to being a freemason". The dream ended here as an early morning fax came thru. I fell back asleep briefly and had this one.

I was given instructions how to find a friends home. I said easy that should be just down the street from my parents home. I could not find the address as all the houses after my parents adress seemend to be in no logical order. I went to the wrong house and drank a bottle of wine before I realized it. I walked out the patio door I passed my sister sitting in this strange house as I was attempting to exit. She asked if I knew I was being followed. I felt some fear creep in she was acting very cautiously and sitting in the dark with shades drawn. I was yearning to continue my journey but was aware of her trepidation. I continued and left her there. I never found my friend but passed thru the scholl hallways again and saw some old friends who ignored me. I was offered free food but did not accept as I could find no one to eat with and the tables were dirty I passed thru another door into my mothers house. She was just returning. I asked where she had been she was very suspicious looking. I got the feeling my mother had been following me.

These dreams were in response to a request to have dreams that were important to me. The first night I had made this request I had very vivid lucid dreams that I lost in the midst (early telephone call again). I asked again to be able to recall no matter what, and sure enough even after bein disturbed by phone call upon awakeing as I typed more and more came to memory WOW...

Anthony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (2)