CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP MY MY EYES are so sore!!!

wittlewabbitte Views: 10,728
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 598,128

Re: PLEASE HELP MY MY EYES are so sore!!!

hello tdog

eye health is closely linked to liver health according to eastern medicine.
plus bags/dark rings under the eyes could also indicate that you have some kidney issues....

may i suggest you doing a complete organ cleansing if you have not already done so?
you should really do a series of liver flushings, and in order to do so, you have to prepare properly with colon cleansing, parasite cleansing and kidney cleansing.... this forum is jam packed with information about all the cleansing you need!!!

also: may i ask if you have any Amalgam filings? (euphimistically called silver fillings, but actually like upto 60% mercury)... those can be TOXIC to your liver, killing it off slowly, and in turn, bad liver = bad health, bad eyes, etc.

so you might consider getting the Amalgam fillings replaced.

i also have eye problems, and they are definitely getting alleviated by the Liver Flushing i've been doing.... !!

make sure that you also modify your diet.. plenty of fresh veges/fruit, NO Sugar (WORST THING FOR YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM!!) no caffeine, no alcohol... no artificial sweeteners... !!

hope this helps, and good luck!
wabbitte

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)