CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ANYONE KNOW ANY CURE FOR SYSTEMIC CANDIDA?

gracey Views: 7,336
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 59,539

Re: ANYONE KNOW ANY CURE FOR SYSTEMIC CANDIDA?

Read Body Ecology Diet book and Nourishin Traditions. Make your own Kefir. It eats the candida right up.
I bought kefir in the store...thought it did not work, and went and spent 300$ on Candida killing herbs. Kefir in the store is not good. Make your own. See Body Ecology Forum for tips.
I had candida systemically for more than 10 years. Probably since I was a little kid. At 21 the doctor told me it was the highest level he had ever seen. Now Its almost completely gone. I don't even think about it anymore. I drink fruit juices and its fine. No counting carbs anymore.
Vegetarian diet, kefir, cleaning colon, Liver Flushes and some suppliments like Chlorella, vit C, Calcium and you are set. Just make sure that you kill parasites first by Hulda Clark 's recipe. Then you will be fine.
Oh, if you have Sys Candida you probably have mercury in your mouth or body somewhere. Get that out right away. See Huggins info at Hugnet and his books to clean out heavy metals. Magnetic Baths help too.
You are on your way. You'll be fine. Keep a positive attitude.

Good Luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)