CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I cured myself of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Chronic Epstein Barr Virus in 60 days - here's what i did...

goovolcom Views: 63,636
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 59,395

Re: How I cured myself of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Chronic Epstein Barr Virus in 60 days - here's what i did...

hello my name is mark im 21, and latly ive been seeing alot of floaters in my eyes, i also have blurred vision. my symptoms are kindof like your, i got fatigue and i think that parisite (TOMOPLASMA) attacted when my immune system was weak, and after a week of blured vision i started to see more floaters. my question is do you think that the ultamate zapper is the best zapper to get, and if so how does it look, is it made good? another question is how long should i zap for, my mom has the zapper from dr. clark so i kindof know the whole idea behind the zapper. but anyway i would apperciate it alot if you would respond to this message, o yah and how look did it take (in days) to get ride of the floaters and blurred vision after using the ultamate zapper? Thanks alot

on a side note i think that why so many people are getting floaters in there eyes. 50% of americans have tomoplasma but only feel the symptoms if they get fatigue, and their immune system is weak.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)