Move stagnated energy into transformation

Transformational Tarot Readings
Move stagnated energy into transformation

Lapis Views: 2,451
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 594,482

Re: ZULE

" Using false arguments to attack peoples believes is very disappointing."

They are observations. If they don't fit your way of thinking, that's fine...enlighten me. Show how the passages I quoted do not display p 0 r n. Show me that in the old testament that "that" god was not a murderer, etc.

"How is it that Lapis cannot see the meaning and the teachings of what the bible says but can understand so well what Osho meant?"

I understand what both are saying just fine. I just don't resonate with much of what the bible has to report. Some of it is fine, but there are so many holes, in my opinion.

"I am so disappointed by this attack to the bible, arguing that the bible contains p 0 r n. It is a very poor argument that just shows a very biased point of view. Using specific points to attack Christianity using false arguments trying to create confusion. The bible is not p 0 r n. It is not there to produce sexual excitement or to promote sexual satisfaction."

You percieve this as an attack and it was meant to be a discussion. I see many circumstances in the bible that come across as p 0 r n o g r a p h i c in nature. But instead of just saying that my arguements are false, prove what your saying. While your at it
comment on some of the following.

"If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives." (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:28)
Not to be biased or anything, but the Bible seems to have quite weird things in it that are quite irrational and quite ridiculous. p 0 r n o g r a p h i c? I think so.
Deuteronomy 22:28 forces the raped woman to marry her rapist. My question to the writers of the Bible is why in the world would any raped female victim want to be in the same town, not the same bedroom !! with her rapist?.

The Bible in numerous places also teaches us about women's breasts and talks about them at the same time it is talking about sexual fantasies and intercourse.
Comparing the sister's breasts to the size of the towers: Let us look at the following verses: "We have a young sister, and her breasts are not yet grown. What shall we do for our sister for the day she is spoken for? (Song of Songs 8:8)" and later about the sister....."I am a wall, and my breasts are like towers. Thus I have become in his eyes like one bringing contentment. (Song of Songs 8:10)"
Let us look at Song of Songs 4:5 "Your two breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies." This could have been included in a Harlequin Romance novel.

Let us look at Proverbs 5:19 "A loving doe, a graceful deer, may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love." Could it be meant to say "may her breasts sexually satisfy you"?
Let us look at Song of Songs 1:13 "My lover is to me a sachet of myrrh resting between my breasts."

Praising the bed that they had sex on: Let us look at Song of Songs 1:16 "How handsome you are, my lover! Oh, how charming! And our bed is verdant"
Having sex all night long: Let us look at Proverbs 7:18 "Come, let's drink deep of love till morning; let's enjoy ourselves with love!"
Let us look at Song of Songs 1:2-4 "Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth-- for your love is more delightful than wine. Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume poured out. No wonder the maidens love you! Take me away with you--let us hurry! Let the king bring me into his chambers. We rejoice and delight in you; we will praise your love more than wine. How right they are to adore you! " I don't think this would be appropriate for a kid under 18 to read
Let us look at Song of Songs 3:4 "Scarcely had I passed them when I found the one my heart loves. I held him and would not let him go till I had brought him to my mother's house, to the room of the one who conceived me." So in other words, she was not married to him, and when she found him, she took him back to her bed room to have illegal sex with him? If she were married to him, she wouldn't take him to her "mother's house". She would take him to their house.
Let us look at Song of Songs 4:9 "You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride; you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace." Fantasizing about his sister? at least he shows in this verse that he would!.
Let us look at Song of Songs 4:10 "How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much more pleasing is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice!" Making love to his own sister? "pleasing is your love (making???) than wine"?
Let us look at Song of Songs 4:12 "You are a garden locked up, my sister, my bride; you are a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain."
Sleeping with his sister: Let us look at Song of Songs 5:4 "I slept but my heart was awake. Listen! My lover is knocking: 'Open to me, my sister, my darling, my dove, my flawless one. My head is drenched with dew, my hair with the dampness of the night.' I have taken off my robe [showed off his groin in other words] must I put it on again? I have washed my feet, must I soil them again? My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him." Is this appropriate for someone to talk so about his sister like that!!.
Let us look at Song of Songs 5:8 "O daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you-- if you find my lover, what will you tell him? Tell him I am faint with love." Teaching women to be sexually too open.
"How beautiful your sandaled feet, O prince's daughter! Your graceful legs are like jewels, the work of a craftsman's hands. Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine. Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. Your neck is like an ivory tower. Your eyes are the pools of Heshbon by the gate of Bath Rabbi.

I said 'I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.' May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, and your mouth like the best wine. (The NIV Bible, Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9)"

I'd still like someone to comment on the threesome that I mentioned in my first "biblical" post.

I won't even get into the murdering at the hands of god in the old testament.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (3)