CureZone   Log On   Join
Shanti:

sallybb Views: 1,661
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 590,084

Shanti:

Wow! I'm sorry you had to go through that! Embolization doesn't remove the growth, but it cuts off the blood supply, right? If this is the case then I don't think too much damage was done. Also, it didn't fix what caused the tumour in the first place, which is likely the same issue I believe I have: congested liver.

I think a liver cleanse and fortification will be just the ticket for you! Have you seen Julia's site? www.sensiblehealth.com. It gives a lot of info.

Someone else recommended that I read "the journey". I haven't read it yet, but I heard that the author had a fibroid tumor the size of a basketball...and it was hemorraging. Within six weeks, she got rid of it.

It's so hard to find a natural route to healing these things when there is so little information available about them (aside from surgical stuff), and the medical community is so adamant about just cutting things out...I had a gyno pressure me so forcefully into getting surgery that I almost went for it, until I asked him if he would wake me up in the case that he decides that he wants to take more than the cyst out. He said no, but that I had to have the surgery right away or my cyst would burst. Five years later, I did nothing to fix things naturally, but it has never caused me problems. Doctors can be so terrible. This guy was excited because it was the largest one he would work with, and now he was teaching at the university...this was his opportunity to write a paper...he had interns examining me almost immediately. He tried to imply that not having surgery could have fatal results, but when I nailed him with direct questions, he just kept skirting away from the issue.

In my research at the time, I found a site for the University of Utah Medical School (I think)...it had pictures of surgeons holding big cysts (freshly removed) in their arms, with these crazy grins like they had just caught a big fish! Some doctors, it seems, think more of their reputations than the patient. These guys were recording their conquest and bragging about it.

I can imagine how you were feeling. Thank goodness they didn't give you a hysterectomy! A friend of mine went in for a "simple" removal of a 6cm cyst and woke up in menopause! At 30 years of age! She is still devastated about it to this day...five years later...devastated that she was never given the choice, and crushed that she can never have children.

I hope that all goes well in your quest for health. I think it will.

Please feel free to email me and let me know how you are doing.

Namaste!

S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)