CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Have exzema for 4years now since iwas 15

jannov Views: 4,661
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 5,850

Re: I Have exzema for 4years now since iwas 15

Problem with the skin is a very common disorder and it is not easy to treat. If doctors are prescribing to the patients different lotions pastes and pills, for eczema disorder, they do very bad mistake. In 90 % of skin disorders the problem is not the skin but some allergic reaction within the body. One or more of organs are not functioning well. They producing too much hormones or toxins and because the body cannot get them out quick enough they are coming out through the skin. If you are treating skin you are treating only the symptoms.
So far I have been very successful with treating eczema or any skin disorder at my patients. Except Psoriasis I can treat any eczema. 80% all of my patients are eczema free. I would treat not only eczema but all other problems you might not be aware of. I mean, I have to fix all the problems before the eczema started. I have been influencing whole body at once, it takes time to see first results. Common course of such a disorder is as follow. I have to stop every disorder within the body. This takes usually 2 months. First 5 months the patient condition is usually same, at the 6th month first progress is already visible. This is the reason I'm offering first 6 months for anybody to try to see the results. If the treatment is not successful for what ever reason all your money will be refunded to you. Lately I have been treating many people from USA mostly with eczema. So far I helped to 278 people out of 7 countries only with eczema.
I'm not allow to make any cured claims, I want anybody to try for themselves to see. Should you wish to get more information or have any more question feel free to contact me again via e-mail gellner@healer-cz.com,

Best regards
Ivan Gellner
www.healer-cz.com.

www.healer-cz.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)