CureZone   Log On   Join
Possible Cure for Dental Cavities w/o Dentist

lmorrison Views: 17,339
Published: 21 y

Possible Cure for Dental Cavities w/o Dentist

My son is 3 3/4 years old. He was addicted to the pacifier from early on, and my husband and I were too indulgent in this respect. At night, we allowed him to take rice milk to bed and combined with the use of the pacifier, two teeth in front developed holes (one is more like a crater). Also, we never made him brush his teeth. Yes, terrible but true as we did not want to force him to do this. When I noticed the holes, I immediately threw away the pacifiers, started a brushing regimen and eliminated drinks at night. I took him to the dentist, who discovered an additional two cavities in the back teeth. Not wanting to start him down the horrible road of modern day dental care, I chose to take the homeopathic route. I am a big fan of homeopathy. I chose calcarea fluorica (calcicum fluoride) as it is used for decaying teeth and seemed a logical choice. I used 30C potency from the health food store as I wanted to see if there was improvement before going with a higher dose (if necessary). My intent was for two doses a day (a.m. and p.m.), but I was somewhat slack the first week or two. Nevertheless, I am happy to report that the holes in the front teeth are actually filling in, and within only a week or two of treatment! The smaller one is filling in from right to left, and the large "crater" is filling in from the outside in and from the bottom to the top. I do not know if this would work for adults, however I want to let other parents know about this in case they would like to try it. I will let you know in a few months if this eliminates the need for the dental repair work suggested by the dentist. There is a child in my neighborhood the same age as my son who has already had 4 root canals (had to be done under general anest. in an ER) and various other dental work to the point that they capped all his teeth before they could deteriorate further. BTW, his mother allows him to drink soda, which we most definitely do not allow our son. Our dentist tried to insist on x-rays by threatening with baby root canals, but I declined. I feel that the homeopathic cell salts are a mild treatment, especially compared to dental work. Please consider this before having cavities filled. According to my research, this is a slow-acting remedy which may take months to effect a complete cure. Oh, as a side benefit, he had a rash on his back which looked like many small little pimples that is now also gone. I can only assume that this mineral deficiency was related.

I am a strong believer in the efficacy of homeopathy and encourage all parents to give it a try in this or other cases when needed. I have seen high fevers and earaches disappear after one dose of Belladonna with the child returning to normal by morning. There are many books about homoepathy and prescribing a remedy in these "acute" situations. My child has never had an Antibiotic in his life, and I intend to keep it that way.

L Morrison

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)