CureZone   Log On   Join
MCS

Views: 6,118
Published: 21 years ago

MCS

Hi -

I have what can only be described as MCS but it isn't limited to what I eat, I have on sets of symptoms brought on by breathing chemical odors such as driving in a brand new car or being in an area where there is new furniture or paint. Does MCS involve breathing chemicals as well as eating foods?

My symptoms are nerve related as I get dizzy, panic attacks or a floating feeling, sometimes it becomes a headache in the front between the temples. It is just a strange feeling. I am afraid because I think the relationship of foods and air are related to my liver because these things are filter there. Is this true? Anyone have symptoms like these? I know they are related to what I eat or smell as I have investigated this for over 10 years. I am afraid that some day I will be over taken by this and pass away. I have a strong will to live. I had even more symptoms but I was helped by a natural path/homeopath. However this was a long process and took lots of money. There is no doubt in my mind that this would have worked but I already spent 3 years at $800.00 a month to get where I am today. My symptoms all involve my head and seem to

What do you think could help me?

Thanks,

Dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)