CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: buzzing sensation & muscle twitches driving me crazy

sug Views: 46,577
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 585,436

Re: buzzing sensation & muscle twitches driving me crazy

Suz - you are not along, I had the same thing.

About 9 years ago when I started to fall apart with high blood pressure and the onset of neuropathy I had this buzz in the center of my chest to two to three weeks. This was no little buzz, it had my full attention. What got me through it was many asprins.
I did not have any brain workup but I also developed pains that radiated up the sides of my neck into my brain. I had pains in the back of my head that moved around, for years.

The buzzing went away when I exercisted at the gym.
My doctor thought I was crazy.

I think it is either a very mild atrial fibulation of some muscle twitching.

After 7-8 years?, last month I had a slight case of the buzzes somewhere in my chest, I think. I could concentrate and feel it somewhere inside me but most notible this time is that I could hear it in my ears.
With my neuropathy I can't always rely on what I think my body tells me.

Since I can't take asprin any longer I increased my chamomile tea. I'm not going to get spooky on you but what put the gene back in the bottle this time was visulation of God's healing light going into my chest healing what was wrong. It took about 3-4 days to notice the buzzing was going away.

Good luck, I hope your's is just a strained muscle and it will go away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)