CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Essiac tea helping my knee problem, means what???

Views: 9,992
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 581,778

Re: Essiac tea helping my knee problem, means what???

In response to the source of the tea: the recent consumption was a purchased product where the tea was already brewed, made by "Flora", call Flor-essence. When I was taking the tea over a year ago, I started out purchasing the mix of prepackaged ingredients by the same company, but it is a rather involved process, altho economically about a third the cost of the pre-brewed tea. Eventually tho, I ended up procuring the ingredients in bulk, mixing it and brewing it myself, all to save $, and now that I have encountered such dramatic relief, I will go back to that method. Various "recipes" to brew your own can be found on the 'net... Note that I have observed that there are other brands of Essiac tea, one even brand-named that by the original creator of the tea, and even in tea bags for simplicity, but I have always heard that brewing it (an overnight process) produces the most beneficial tea/results, but I am no expert. NO, I did not observe any side effects from the prior prolonged usage of the tea, and as I understand it, the aren't supposed to be any (theory is that this process was "invented" something like 90 years ago, altho supposedly it was picked up from native Americans... Good luck, fi you try it, hope it helps, but I still do not know just what it is that the tea has "cured" (note that this concoction is purported to be an antioxidant, detoxifier, and for immune support but is "famous" for cancer treatment), may be different results for different conditions -- but, I have never been so dumbfounded by such a radical turnaround in all my years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)