CureZone   Log On   Join
Essiac tea helping my knee problem, means what???

Views: 10,968
Published: 21 y

Essiac tea helping my knee problem, means what???

Long story short, about 2 years ago, I "torqued" my knee pretty bad, doing something that in retrospect maybe should not have caused all that much of a problem. It was painful for a while, but gradually got close to being back to normal. However, for several months it gradually became more "problematic", swelling a little, stiffening up gradually, altho exercise seemed to help relieve symptoms temporarily. At about six months, for other reasons, I started consuming Essiac tea as an antioxidant, for detox, and immunity, during which time I observed that the knee problem improved noticeably (altho I did not necessarily attribute improvement to the essiac). About a year ago, I stopped taking the Essiac tea, and my knee started getting worse again, but still with regular exercise it was tolerable, altho gradually, slowly, it did swell more, to the point that recently it was the worst it had ever been, becoming very stiff and at times painful, and I thought maybe this was a normal process with an old injury. But, recalling the essiac, I started taking it again, and after the first day the swelling and stiffness improved noticeably, by the second day it was down to about 50%, and after 3 days, was back to about where it was a year ago, a very negligible and tolerable condition. I was thoroughly shocked at the amazing results, but my major concern is, WHY did the Essiac tea work? Well, I am aware that some people take essiac tea for cancer. Does this mean that I might actually have cancer in my knee? Anyone have a similar experience? Or have any idea how quickly the essiac brew might work? Or if it might simply for some reason help knee/joint problems?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)