CureZone   Log On   Join
WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH CHRON'S/COLITIS TREATMENTS?

Views: 5,750
Published: 21 y

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH CHRON'S/COLITIS TREATMENTS?

I simply don't understand the knee-jerk strategy for chron's and colitis. There is significant evidence building that a move to low-carb and unprocessed foods reduces the majority of symptoms for Chron's patients within 3 months. . . and the majority of symptoms for Ulcerative Colitis patients within years (takes longer with colitis).

How can you not look at the evidence of Elaine Gottschall and Dr. Wolfgang Lutz? At the very least, read the link at the bottom of the page.

Goodness gracious. . do we really think modern medicine is all about scalpels and drugs? Like they say on Star Trek, human medicine in the 20th century was barbaric. I'm not saying this is 100 percent cure-all. . but my God... why look a gift-horse in the mouth.

If eliminating artificial sugar, wheat, and dairy and replacing it with fruits, vegetables (no corn), nuts and honey eliminates the pain and heals the gut. . who is the wacko. . the doctor making money prescribing drugs and surgery. . or the doctor researching nutritional links to the disease and putting up 90% recovery numbers?

Read this. . if you just want Chron's. . go down 1/3rd of the page...

http://www.scdiet.org/7archives/lutz/lutz7.html

And then search Elaine Gottschall and the SCD diet via google.com. We're not talking about anything wacky here. Just a strict diet based on natural foods and sugars that don't feed bacteria in damaged intestines.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)