CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH CHRON'S/COLITIS TREATMENTS?

lmiller108 Views: 4,999
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 57,937

Re: WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH CHRON'S/COLITIS TREATMENTS?

I have Crohn's I was very sick for years. It started in 1986 I was 24 and I was pregnant with my first child. It started with stabbing pain shortly after I would eat. I think the hardest part was the doctors would say I was fine and let me go home. I was back and forth in and out of the hospital until my intestine ruptured.

When I was sick I drank carrot juice and ensure. I was given shots of B12 and prednizone. I have not been sick for many years. I am not on any medication at this time. I do not drink milk and I try to stay away from meats. If I eat meat it is in small amounts. If I start to get sick from a cold I drink apple cider vinegar and take zink cough drops. I was reading about how Sugar is bad for people with crohn's, I have always craved sugar. Before I was told I had cd I ate of candy about everyday. It is hard for me to stay away from Sugar but I will limit myself.
I wish you all well!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)