CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks Rod

Jake Views: 88,748
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,595

Thanks Rod

Rod,

Thanks for your input! I will try the grapefruit seed extract and the oregano oil as you mentioned. You are absolutely right that it is not worth the health problems. And, I don't mean to offend any of the women who may be reading this, but unfortunately that experience has really turned me off to oral sex. I went to the doctor and he said that it is impossible for a person to get any kind of infection in that manner. He said that the stomach acid is so strong that it would kill any bacteria, even if she had yeast infection. He also said that if it were a bacterial infection, it would not have cultured that quick in a matter of 6 hours or so. He said that it takes at least about 24 hours to begin to get ill from an infection. He told me that it is nothing to worry about. He said it was probably something else. I'm not so sure I believe him.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (1)