CureZone   Log On   Join
Vaginal yeast infection and oral sex????

Jake Views: 91,180
Published: 21 years ago

Vaginal yeast infection and oral sex????

If I have oral sex with my girlfriend who has a vaginal yeast infection, does this mean that I am surely to get it? From what I understand candida is contagious, but to what degree? And also, is the common vaginal yeast infection the same as candida? I became sick after oral sex with her within about 6 hours (she had a very bad odor) and now I'm not sure if I have candida? Also, is it possible for the same kind of yeast (as in the vaginal yeast type) to thrive in the mouth, throat and stomach from oral sex? I'm sure it can as this is probably just as good an environment as the vagina for yeast to thrive. I guess what I'm really trying to find out is whether candida and vaginal yeast infection are actually same thing? Or, is possible that the odor was not yeast at all, but rather some other type of bacterial infection? Anyone else experienced something like this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)