CureZone   Log On   Join
p&b - it's all good!

ocean Views: 6,848
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 570,447

p&b - it's all good!

an interesting read. i was sceptical about the shakes in the beginning since back then they have caused me nothing but constipation, bloating and trouble.

however, that was due to my inexperience with mixing them and so on. since i've been using a margarita shaker to shake up the powder in the water and then immediately drinking more water i have been more then fine with it. i add a little lemon to the mix to make it taste better too.

i'ts only been a week so far and i am still not regluar in the sense that i'm pooping 3 times a day, but i pass 3 huge bm's every morning along with plaque and other wonderful rainbow colors, mucous and up till a few days ago the end of those worms!
lately i even started passing without my morning cup of java!
altho i love to have that morning cup and i don't feel at all guilty about it! when in need i do a coffee enema and 95% of the time it's done me more good then bad, which includes eliminating water retention, headache and pms!

is it bad for me? not at all! i feel great. better each day. a bit of die off here and there but the b&p only cause me discomfort if i don't drink enough water or mix them well. i betcha i'll be ready to finally pass those ropes next week!

coffee is all about moderation.

keep on cleansing everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.155 sec, (1)