CureZone   Log On   Join
Pressure cooker & cooling tank, MIOX water.

nordskoven Views: 8,950
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 569,454

Pressure cooker & cooling tank, MIOX water.

Why not rig a pressure cooker to boil off water into a funnel with a coil to a cooling tank set up over the bobble valve? You could place a stainless pan between the pressure cooker and the burner to uptake the 'drool' from the funnel seal. Then simply recycle the cooled or even frozen water into the pressure cooker and cycle through a few times. This Ellis rig isn't even under pressure and you can't get 'superheated' water without pressure. This pressure cooker rig would be theoretically more efficient if the Ellis device even works on the bond angle and not, say, on the ozonation device in the (clue?) boil cycle. Ozonation should take place in the cooling side to ward off germ incubation...

Could this Ellis contraption be an ozonation rig? This would explain why Ellis and his partner have such disdain for the suckers and/or why they have fried their sensibilities drinking or breathing in hyperoxidizing ozonated air or water. I have real concerns about hyperoxidation effects on brain tissue, as with silver colloid use. As with MIOX water from the device from Mountain Safety Research, a little flashlight-sized mixed oxidant generator that costs $150, ozonated water can be very cleansing and detoxifying. MIOX can neutralize some nasty stuff yet I feel would need to be ingested with the antioxidant that crosses the blood-brain barrier, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid. Again when the principals involved are goofy, with delusions of Nobel prize grandeur and non-existent idyllic research enclaves, there could be some presumption, not of grumpy old man syndrome, but of brain damage.

MIOX water can detoxify wicked parasites and chemicals. Give that a spin; it is easily available at camping stores or online and works indefinitely on wee batteries. And I have a minor miracle cure story in my one testing of MIOX water. I had a banging sinus headache which didn't clear up with spraying saline and xylitol or a dose of Lysine as is usually the case. I snorted some MIOX water and it was gone in five minutes. Check out a local camping store like Backwoods or get one online. Or get a good pressure cooker (check the seals) at a thrift store. God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (2)