CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To TH160

TH160 Views: 3,377
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 568,735

Re: To TH160

Sorry for the delay fjhht. Been really busy with other alternative health research, and outdoor things. The snow is finally melting up here in northern Idaho, and have been getting out more. What it (magnetized water) has done for me, it's kept me from getting a single sickness all of last year, and mentally, easier to absorb information. Unfortunately, right when I stopped taking it, so I could direct more time to using it on plants, I learned about energized water. So I searched for awhile on the internet, until I found a magnet company that had what I wanted, at a good price, and ordered the magnets I needed, which is supposed to be arriving monday. After that arrives, I can once again resume my use of the magnetized water, and can energize it now as well. I was at a bay up here on Lake Pond Oreille today, searching for an old prospect, that never developed into a full fledged mine. Found it, but didn't get to go in. Didn't have a bright enough light. Anyway, I'm going back tomorrow, so if I don't post after a month or so, I'm dead. ;) This is my first cave/mine experience, and one I've been waiting many years for. I know about the dangers, and have prepared for most of them. The opening is very small. Honestly, I love the outdoors, and would do anything outdoors related, but this is the one outdoors thing, that honestly scares the crap out of me. Also, my computer has problems, and is going away for repairs monday, so I might not be able to post before it leaves, and It won't be back for a minimum of eight or nine days. If I can, I'll let everyone know I'm alive, if not, don't worry...yet.
TH160

Life's stories don't write themselves--

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.170 sec, (1)