CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Experiments with magnetic energized water.

TH160 Views: 3,657
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 568,724

Re: My Experiments with magnetic energized water.

What size is your magnet? I ordered one from a company that makes mostly large magnets, and am awaiting it's arrival sometime soon. It's 6 and 7/8" long, x 4" wide x 3/5" thick. The other magnet's I am using, I use for my plant experiments. If I were you, I wouldn't stick the magnet on the side of the pan, I would put the water in a glass or plastic cup, or container, and sit it on the north side of the magnet. As ez040868 said on another post here, if the container that you're using to make the magnetized water is larger than the magnet, the magnet's natural field will have both south and north polarity in the water rather than just north. There's companies that make this really neat stuff, it's a sheet of plastic, that will show a magnetic field. Rather than using iron fillings, it uses something else, maybe it does use iron fillings, I don't know, that they embed into the plastic during it's manufacturing. It's re-usable, isn't messy, and keeps the last field it was put under on the sheet.
It is pretty expensive though, I haven't bought any, and probably never will, it's just a neat thing. As far as your experiences so far, I would say congragulations, I think, for the less bathroom trips. The fact that the north and south could be influencing the water, could explain the tiredness you are talking about, or it could be some detox. So try to get water in a container, and place it completely inside the borders of the magnet, on the north side, and see what happens.
TH160

Life's stories don't write themselves--

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)