CureZone   Log On   Join
My Experiments with magnetic energized water.

fjhht Views: 4,312
Published: 20 years ago

My Experiments with magnetic energized water.

After reading the endless debates and arguments of polarized water I decided to give this a try. I went to a tool shop and bought a magnet with a 250 lb strength and tested for the north and south poles. After boiling some water I let the water cool down in the stainless steel pot before energizing it. While in the process of cooling I placed the magnet next to the container with the north end touching the side of the s.steel container (the container did not stick/magnatize to the container btw). I stirred the water and allowing it to "north polarize" all night. Before heading off to work in the morning it was still dark but I put the water to the test. I energized the new polarized h2o and drank 2 cups. I proceeded with this experiment for 2 days. The only thing I notice is that I am tired after waking up and that I have dreams the entire night. I am a pretty routine person and have not done anything different with my sleep time or wake up time so this is unsual for me. I also went to the bathroom less during the night (2 times versus 3-4).The dreams could be just a random occurance but I found it unusual how it started right after I started drinking polarized EW. Same goes with my fatigue. And YES I did accurately test the north and south ends of the magnet. Otherwise I don't feel different.

For anyone here who drinks north polarized water it would be a great benefit to have your experiences with it. Your feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)